Sunday, January 5, 2014

Happy New Year!!!

Hello all!! Happy 2014!!! I suppose my resolution should be to post more often... I certainly have missed blogging but it has been a crazy year!! Anyway, here are a few photos of my New Year's mani!

My first and ring finger here are painted in Headliner by Ciate. However, on my ring finger I also have some caviar pearls. I couldn't get a clear close-up, but I love the textured 3D look of caviar!!! And it's so easy to do to... The pink is Ciate Cupcake Queen.
 And here's a shot I took that includes my thumb nail. I love the colorful red, pink, gold, and orange glitter!!!!! So pretty :) And again, it was really easy to use.
This picture shows you the caviar pearls a little bit more zoomed in. Hope you enjoyed it, and I'll try to be back with a new post soon!!!

<3 p="" t="" trendy="">

2 comments:

  1. Yay! welcome back! i totally missed reading your blog and had been looking through some of your older posts recently too! i totally understand though with all the AP's and everything...
    Hope to see some more posts!
    xoxo
    Hannah
    www.thetwirlteam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thank you!!!! It's good to be back, though school's been crazy :)

      Delete

I'd love to hear what you think as well as any advice or other constructive feedback you have! Thanks for visiting :)