Friday, June 13, 2014

Dashing Diva Nail Appliqués

Hello everyone! I'm back with another fun summer design. Wooooo- two weeks of posting in a row!!!
While I'd like to say I painted these myself, I actually got help from some nail stickers. See the package below...
I think the cheery neon design is so fun for summer and would like super cute with a lot of different outfits. 
The application was a bit of a challenge at first, but after a while it got easier. Ultimately I think I spent close to an hour on these. 
Since it was my first time using full nail decals, I don't think they turned out too badly!
Have you ever tried full nail stickers like this? If you any tips to share, feel free to leave a comment!!

Happy summer! 
🌸🌺 trendy tips 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think as well as any advice or other constructive feedback you have! Thanks for visiting :)